01) To use BookZingr you must be legally adult (18 years or more)
02) You are the only responsible in relation to security, confidentiality and permission when materials or information added by you to the site are of concern.
03) You are responsible for all activities occurring under your username including the comments you leave to any bookmarks.
04) The site may have content that you may not want to share or you might find objectionable.
05) You must use the site in accordance with the laws in force in the country where you are.
06) You can not abuse of the service or use it to intimidate, harass or offend other users.
07) You can not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized activities.
08) You can not use this site to sell goods or services or to distribute advertising or promotional materials without the express authorization of BookZingr.
09) You are the only responsible for all content that you saved in your account and shared through the platform.
10) You should not save and/or link in your account URLs, photos (or videos) considered pornographic, obscene or otherwise inappropriate, in case you do we will immediately cancel your account without any notice.
11) You are not permitted to add any content that may encourage terrorist activity or behaviour that may cause illegal activities or be considered criminal act, otherwise the content will be immediately remove and your account deleted without any notice.
12) You are not allowed to put contents or materials that may violate intellectual property rights of others.
13) We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving any notice. Any changes will be notified to you via e-mail. You can also follow us and get news via Twitter account.
14) BookZingr has no control or responsibility over the accuracy and authenticity of the information entered on this site. BookZingr therefore does not provide any guarantee as to the accuracy and veracity of the contents of the site.
15) BookZingr has no responsibility in case of loss of data/information from any cause (even if foreseeable), including crash, virus and hacker attacks. We recommend that you make periodic backups of your bookmarks via the "export" button.
16) If a user has something to report and/or charge to BookZingr and/or another user, e/she will have to send a communication to the receiver to look for a solution. Without this procedure the user will respond for the failure to report and/or for the dispute.
17) We reserve the right to modify or terminate the service offered by http://www.bookzingr.com for any reason and at any time without giving any warning, but in the event of termination of service, we will try to give a margin time to perform backups. We still recommend to make a periodical backup of bookmarks.
18) You can not annoy other users by using the form "contact" that you'll find in every profile page.
19) For any problem, before any action, we give you the opportunity to contact us to quickly resolve the issue. You can contact us using the contact page.